Useful tips for quick customer support
- Returns will be accepted within 14 days of order receipt.
- Returns will be accepted only when item is inside its original packaging, as the box is part of the product, together with its label and in perfect condition.
- The return shipping in Greece and Cyprus is free of charge.
- Initial shipping costs (if charged) are not refundable.
REFUNDING/ SETTING OFF MONEY
For your convenience by returns/exchanges, following options are offered:
- Set-off money. Applicable in cases that you wish an exchange with products of the same or a greater value as of those returned. You have the possibility – by receipt of your new order – to pay only the difference (if your new order is of a greater value than the returned products).
In case of a defect or wrong item, the shipment for the replacement with a new item is free of charge and will be totally borne by chicandgreek.gr
- A refund by the same method of payment you used at your order is possible, within 14 calendar days of the date the company is being notified about your decision to return the item and always upon quality control that the items are in good condition.
Please follow the instructions mentioned below and as long as all information is correct the return procedure should start the soonest possible.
1st Step: Filling the Returning Form
You should inform chicandgreek.gr in writing, per e-mail, about you wishing to return an item within fourteen (14) days of receipt of your order.
For our information we kindly ask you to fill in the Return Form and send it per e-mail to [email protected], including
- Your order number,
- The article numbers you wish to be returned,
- The reason for the return request (optional),
- The type of reimbursement requested: change of size, refunding or credit note as well as
- The payment method requested.
For filling in the Return Form you should log in to your Account and have to hand the order number of the items to be returned.
2nd Step: «Return Acceptance»
On the working day following the return request, and provided all data has been filled in correctly, you will receive an e-mail of “Return Request Acceptance” with detailed information by chicandgreek.gr, in order for the return procedure to begin.
3rd Step : Shipment of goods to be returned
Chicandgreek.gr offers you the possibility to return your order to us in an easy way.
You can call the courier service that delivered your parcel ( ELTA Courier) and arrange to collect the items from your premises and ship them back Chic & Greek (free of shipment charge only in Greece and Cyprus).
You will find detailed instructions in the e-mail of return acceptance as soon as your request has been processed and accepted.
* Please notice that the return package should contain a copy of the receipt of purchase.
You agree to take reasonable care of the goods you wish to return and any damage or wear and tear until the time that they are returned, will be charged to you. An insured consignment that can be tracked is recommended and you should provide Chic & Greek with a copy of the voucher and the tracking number of the parcel.
Chicandgreek.gr offers you 3 different ways of payment. You can choose any payment method you want by the completion of your order.
Credit Card: For your payment you will be automatically transferred to the secure environment of Eurobank. Credit cards accepted are: Visa, Mastercard and Maestro debit card. Maestro cards are not accepted by phone orders.
It is not possible to pay with installments so a lump sum will be paid. This lump sum, additionally to the value of items includes also shipment costs. The credit card will be charged after the data verification and the card validity have been checked.
Payment on Delivery: You will be able to pay off the amount of your order in cash by receipt of package at your premises. Payment on delivery does not apply for orders delivered in Cyprus.
Paypal: You will be automatically transferred to the website of PayPal to proceed with payment.